Sunday, June 1, 2008

playing with milo

dottie has been completely taken with milo lately. we actually think she prefers the beast to us sometimes. chuck and milo were playing tug of war the other day and dottie was belly laughing she thought is was so funny. today we headed to the beach for a bit to check out dad's surfing abilities. milo came to so dottie had fun helping me throw the ball for him. she couldn't keep her grin off of her face while watching him run around the beach. soon hopefully she will be more impressed with the surfing than with the dog...

1 comment:

Megan Erickson said...

Hi, I came across your blog from etsy and I saw that your daughter was named Dottie!!! I have a 2 year old named Dottie. Your daughter is beautiful! I keep telling my husband that Dottie is going to hate polka dots when she is older.. HA.. Looks like you have a similar love of the polka dot fashion! Congratulations on your daughter! Sorry if it seems like I am blog stalking but i just thought it was cool that her name was Dottie!