Monday, September 26, 2011

Sewickley visit 2011

At the end of August, we headed to Pittsburgh to see family and friends. We were thrilled that Tom, Julie, Ellis, and Sadie Grey were able to join for a good portion of the visit so Dottie was in absolute heaven running around with her cousins! This was the first time visiting my parents new house (which was built on the same property as the house I moved to when I was 10) and it was for sure as perfect for my parents as they had said it was! The kids swam, ran around in the sprinkler, created a big piece of art for the "kids room" in the new house, took lots of visit to town, and just had fun being together. We did lots of catching up and I was happy to be able to attend one of my oldest and dearest friend Sarah's baby shower and met several babies for the first time (twins Georgia and Mack, Grant, and Collins). It was a great visit and even the flight home solo with the 2 kids didn't end up being so bad! (Tom was also kind enough to take some pictures of the family in my parents yard similar to ones we took last year but Esther wasn't in them!)

To see more pictures from our trip, CLICK HERE.

















No comments: